LifeGroup Discussion Questions:
1. Can you give an example of someone you know who has shown real courage?
2. How did Sunday’s message instruct or inspire you? What remains confusing?
3. Read Joshua 1:1-9. Imagine that you are the one to fill Moses' shoes. How might this message from the Lord give you courage?
4. Read carefully Joshua 6:1-5,15-21. First, read it from the viewpoint of Joshua. What is his charge? What promise does God make to him? How is Adrian's explanation for the reason for the charge helpful in your understanding of this passage?
5. Read or summarize Joshua 4. Have you ever “put down stones” as a memorial to what God has done? Brainstorm creative ways you can bolster faith by remembering His intervention.
6. Reflect on this idea, “God’s holiness demands my wholeness.” Is there one area of life that you are holding back from Him? Pray for each other for God to bring about this kind of growth.
The Case For Faith, Lee Strobel, specifically chapter 4.