L I F E
C O N N E C T
Q U E S T I O N S
(1) What is one job you are glad you don’t have to do?
(2) Find a funny “You had one job to do” meme and share it with your group.
(3) What is one thing you are consistent about in life?
(4) Read Luke 9:57-62. Discuss what you observe in the passage(s). What are some of the things that caused people to lose focus while trying to follow Jesus within this passage?
(5) What is one thing that causes you to personally lose focus when it comes to your relationship with God?
(6) Comparison, complacency, and compromise can be crippling. Have you ever been crippled by one of these three? How can you combat it and stay consistent?
(7) Pastor mentioned three things to focus consistently on - God’s Word, Gratitude, & Godly Standards/Expectations. Which one are you focusing on this week? How is it going?