· We are His chosen people – His called-out assembly (1 Peter 2:9-10)
· We are the bride of Jesus – We are loved and belong to Him
· The church belongs to Jesus, not to us (Hebrews 13:17)
· Because it is His church, He sets the mission and values
· Because it is His church, it will prevail! (Matthew 16:18)
· All we have, all we are is found in our position in Jesus
· We have been set apart and made holy
· We have been spiritually gifted so that we can live on mission
· We have been given a great hope!
· We stand and live with confidence because of His faithfulness, not ours!
· Our position is not based on our performance, but on His faithfulness
· God is the One who is completely faithful, not me! (Romans 8:1)
· Stand in His faithfulness today!
· How do we live counter culture? Remember: I am His and He is mine!