Week 1 Review:
Resolving Public Conflicts
Our stated policy:
"I will speak words of blessings to others and refuse to speak or hear anything negative about another person unless they are present to defend themselves."
The 3-legged stool of conflict resolution.
1. Clarity: We utilize a moral standard, which is the Word of God.
2. Unity: We seek harmony and consider the greater good under the banner of truth.
3. Integrity: We resolve to be honest and go where the truth leads.
Conflict Resolution Pt. 2
"Resolving Private Conflicts"
Private conflicts fall into two broad categories:
1. REACTING when we've been hurt.
2. RESPONDING when we've caused hurt.
Reacting When We've Been Hurt...