L I F E
C O N N E C T
Q U E S T I O N S
(1) What was the worst trouble you go into as a kid? What were some of the consequences you faced?
(2) Read Psalm 127:1-5, Exodus 34:6-7, & 2 Corinthians 6:18. Discuss what you observe in the passage(s).
(3) We all are born with certain “bents” (sins, attitudes, tendencies, etc) that need to be straightened. What is one area of your life, God has had to straighten? Parents, have you seen those same “bents” appear in your kids? How can you straighten them?
(4) Words are powerful. They can sharpen us or make us more dull. Are there any words or phrases you need stop saying? What are those phrases? What are some positive confessions you need to speak over your own life or family instead?
(5) What did God speak to you personally through this message? What is one practical and specific change you want to make this week?
(6) God wants to help us build our lives. He doesn’t want us toiling (working without productivity). In Psalm 127, God calls us “warriors.” Is there an area you’ve been battling, alone, that your group can pray for?