1) Have you ever done any DIY Projects at your house? How did it go?
2) How do you feel like your family is like a fixer upper?
3) We looked at Ephesians 5 & 6 as a build print for our families. Do you feel like you have one blue print, no blue prints or many blue prints for your family/future?
4) Read Proverbs 22:6. How would you approach your life or family with a long view like this verse?
5) Read Eph 5:1-2. We said our foundation needs to be build on God by being an imitator of Him and living a life of love. What are some ways we can do that?
6) How can our schedules reflect our lives if we’re going to build a foundation on God? How do you see schedules come off the hinges? Why?
7) What’s the difference between preparing our child for the future and letting our kids control our families? Why do you think this is hard to navigate between these ideas?
8) What are some ways you are going to build a foundation on God? How will you live a life of love within your family structure?