L I F E
C O N N E C T
Q U E S T I O N S
(1) Do you have a green thumb with plants? What are some key ingredients for growth in plants and vegetables?
(2) Read Ephesians 4:11-16. Discuss what you observe in the passage(s).
Was there anything in that passage that seemed confusing? Was there anything in the message on Sunday that brought up a question for you or you found to be unclear? Ask your Connect Group.
(3) The human body has many parts. The same is true of Christ’s body, the Church. While each part is unique, each part has equal value. Why is it so easy to value, celebrate, or focus on certain parts of the body and not others?
(4) Healthy things grow and mature. Take a few minutes to remember what your life was like 5-10 years ago. Celebrate and share with your group one or two ways you have matured — both personal maturity and spiritual maturity?
(5) What did God speak to you personally through this message? Pastor listed three main ways we “build the body.” Which one, of the three, is the most challenging for you?
(6) What is one practical change you are making as you apply this week’s message? What are you hoping that change will produce?