L I F E
C O N N E C T
Q U E S T I O N S
(1) Who was your best friend growing up? What made that friendship so special?
(2) What is the silliest argument or misunderstanding you’ve had?
(3) Read Ephesians 4:22-32 Discuss what you observe in the passage(s). Was there anything in that passage that seemed confusing? Was there anything in the message on Sunday that brought up a question for you or you found to be unclear? Ask your Connect Group.
(4) Relationships are a big part of our lives, and they are also one of the prime targets the enemy tries to sabotage. Pastor talked about how the enemy wants us to feel like “lone wolves” and “lonely sheep”. Have you ever felt like you fit into either of those? How did you get back into the sheepfold?
(5) Why do you think relationships are a top priority for God? What is one way you can make friendships a higher priority in your life? What are the walls or hindrances you have in building relationships?
(6) Read 1 Timothy 1:13-17. How do these verses relate to our friendships? Why is remembering God’s forgiveness toward us so important?
(7) What did God speak to you personally through this message? Do you have a relationship that needs to be reconciled? Do you have a relationships that just needs to be released to God through forgiveness? Talk about it with your group, encourage each other, and pray for each other.