L I F E
C O N N E C T
Q U E S T I O N S
(1) Would you rather work outside in the cold for one year or by hand draw your drinking water from a well for one year?
(2) Read Proverbs 20:4-5. Discuss what you observe in the passage(s).
(3) Was there anything in that passage that seemed confusing? Was there
anything in the message on Sunday that brought up a question for you or you found to be unclear? Ask your Connect Group.
(4) In Proverbs 20:4, winter was the reason the person didn’t plow. What are some specific reasons that keep you from personally digging into God’s Word, daily? How can you overcome those reasons?
(5) What do you think are some things a person can do to prevent themselves from become un-receptive?
(6) What did God speak to you personally through this message? How can you fill your bucket this week?