LIFEGROUP DISCUSSION QUESTIONS
1. What are you most hoping to get out of this year long sermon series, "God's Story: Our Story?
2. What does the Creation narrative of Genesis 1-2 teach you about God?
3. What does it teach you about His creation and your work?
4. Take turns reading Genesis 3:1-24, one paragraph at a time. What is the boundary God put around Adam and Eve? Why might He have built this boundary? Llist the consequences of disobedience?
5. Out of His love, what kind of boundaries has He put around you?
6. What was your biggest takeaway from Sunday’s message and this study?
6. Praise God for His Word (the Bible) and HIs Works (creation, making us for relationships, forgiveness in Christ, etc…). Pray for one another as you move forward together on this journey.