The lifestyle of the "STRANGERS"?
· If you are a husband or wife and you have decided to love and be faithful to your spouse because you are a Christian, you are a stranger in the world.
· If you are a Christian Student, and you have decided to live for Jesus in the halls of your school and around your peers, you are a stranger in the world.
· If you are a worker at a job, big or small, full (or) part-time, blue or white collar—and you have decided to do your work as unto the Lord, not as pleasing men but in order to please God—if you have decided that money will not be the determining factor in your life, then you are a stranger in the world.
· If you are depressed and discouraged and you have said, “No, I won’t turn to drugs or alcohol to handle my problems,” you are a stranger in the world.
· If you are with a group of people where abrasive language, profanity, and inappropriate talk are the accepted norm and you have decided not to join in, you are a stranger in the world.