Think about love differently:
- Love is who created the world and everything in it.
- Love is who created you and me
- Love is who called a nation to Himself.
- Love is who came and lived and died for all who would believe.
- Love is what we celebrate this season.
- Love is not common… Love is holy.
- Love is just.
- Love is loyal and true.
- Love is singular… Love is unified… there is no distortion no gray area.
There is no such thing as a love hate relationship.
If what we call love is not sanctified and in agreement with the person who IS love… then what we call love is not love.
- If it is not sanctified in Christ it is an abomination.
That first Christmas day, the person whose name is love was every ounce of goodness, and grace, and mercy, and justice, and glory, and magnificence, and wonder in all the universe.
- All coming together in one holy human being who was the one holy God.