1. Our past explains us but it does not define us. Why is it that the past has such a strong hold on our tomorrows?
2. How must we deal with the past in order to break free from its grip?
3. Has the Lord spoken a promise into your life? If so, how are you seeing it fulfilled. If not, what Scripture promise are you relying on in the present?
4. God's ways lead to life. Ask the Holy Spirit to reveal patterns in your life that may be outside of God's will for you. Dedicate time this week to study the Sermon on the Mount and see if you are living in God's patterns or the patterns of the world.
5. Let Exodus 33:15 be your prayer this week. "God, I want your presence to be evident in my life." Don't settle for less!