L I F E
C O N N E C T
Q U E S T I O N S
These questions are designed to help you apply the teaching to your life.
Each Connect Group uses these questions as a guide for the conversation and study within each meeting.
Find a group and add to the conversation - http://www.faithchurchks.org/connect-groups
(1) What are some of your favorite family traditions, current or from your
(2) When you were a kid, who was one adult that made a positive impact on your life?
(3) Read Romans 8:14-16 & Hebrews 5:12-14. What are some things you observe within these verses about families?
(4) What are one or two practical ways you can apply the truths found in those verses?
(5) During the message we defined maturity at being internally motivated rather than externally motivated. What does it look like to be externally motived? What is one area you can mature in, becoming more internally motivated?
(6) What is one thing God is challenging you to do, as a response to this