1) What most encouraged or challenged you from today's message?
2) During the past twelve months, did you at any time ask the Lord to meet a significant need? If so, how did He respond? What, if any kind of testing did you experience in the midst of that need? How did you respond?
3) Read John 6:1-15. What is the big idea in the passage? How do each of the main characters respond to the apparent need? Which can you most relate to?
4) Read Romans 1:21 and John 6:22-23. What is the significance of gratitude and thanksgiving in these two passages?
5) God has a tendency to do spectacular acts with insignificant objects and ordinary people. What are some Scriptures which best illustrate this? Also, consider 2 Kings 4:1-7, 1 Samuel 17:38-50, and John 2:1-11. How does this reality spur you toward taking greater risks in your Christian journey?
6) Ask the Lord if He be might be leading members of your LifeGroup to individually sponsor children in Mangage, Columbia. Then, brainstorm ways that the group could stay updated with and strengthen the impact of these sponsorships. Where financial challenges make individual sponsorship unfeasible, perhaps members could pool their