L I F E
C O N N E C T
Q U E S T I O N S
These questions are designed to help you apply the teaching to your life.
Each Connect Group uses these questions as a guide for the conversation and study within each meeting.
Find a group and add to the conversation - http://www.faithchurchks.org/connect-groups
(1) Would you rather spend the day by a stream in the mountains or on the beach near the ocean?
(2) Have you ever been to a waterfall? If so, share the experience with your group.
(3) Read 2 Corinthians 5:20. According to this verse, we are Ambassadors of Heaven. During this series, we have been defining the Kingdom of Heaven as the fullness of God’s goodness. What do you think it means to be an Ambassador of Heaven, representing the fullness of the Kingdom of God?
(4) In the movie “Finding Nemo,” Bruce the shark reminds us that, “Fish are friends, not food.” Jesus told us that He wants us to be “Fishers of men.” God has uniquely created and intentionally placed each of us into a stream of culture. What is one practical way you can represent Jesus in that context?
(5) What does “minimalistic thinking” look like in our culture? Describe it.
(6) When we live with the priority of heaven, living open-hearted and open-handed, we live under an open heaven. Have you experienced the power of prioritizing Heaven by putting God first in your finances? Share that testimony with your Group.
(7) At the end of the service, we took some time to enjoy the presence of God in worship. What was that experience like for you? Did it impact you in any way? Share what God did inside of you during that time.