Life Group Discussion -Read John 3:1-16
1. Why do you think Nicodemus approached Jesus at night and not in the day time for all to see?
2. What reasons might we have today for wanting to keep our belief in Jesus a secret?
3. The original Greek words used by John for Born Again can mean born from above as well. Share your own understanding of what it means to be “born again”
4. What do you think Jesus being lifted up (on the cross) has to do with us being able to be born again?
5. Have you been born again? How would you describe that experience in your own life?
Take some time to pray for one another