LIFEGROUP DISCUSSION QUESTIONS
1. Begin by opening your time together in prayer and worship. Sing a song or the Doxology or pray through Psalm 23.
2. Read Proverbs 15:1 & 12:18. Share a time when you experienced the power of words in either a positive or negative way. How did those words shape you?
3. How is your heart connected to the words you use? To take it a step further, what would your emails, or social media posts suggest (Luke 6:44-46)?
4. What are your favorite passages of Scripture about the words we use? (See Proverbs 12:18; 17:28, 18:21; Ephesians 4:29, James 1:19 to get started). What are some practical tools you use to control your tongue?
5. What was your response to the statement, “Almost anything that can be done with anger, can be done better without it?” Why do you agree or disagree?
6. How does a worshipping lifestyle effect the way we respond to criticism?
7. Spend 5-10 minutes simply praising God for who He is. Then conclude your time by praying for one another as we seek to apply Proverbs 15:1 this week.