1. As you studied the Letter to the Hebrews, is there a word or phrase (not necessarily appearing repeatedly) that has particularly drawn your attention?
2. Can you recall an instance wherein a wrong understanding of the Bible’s teaching (wrong doctrine) has led to wrong practice?
3. Do you agree that the five ‘exhortations’ in verses 1 to 6 are ways in which Christians can bring glory to God by ‘letting your light shine before others’?
4. Share with another person the Christian biography that left the greatest impression on you. What was it that so impressed you?
5. In what practical ways might you “make the pastors’ and leaders’ role a joy”.
6. Of the twelve phrases highlighted in the Benediction, on which one would you most like to hear a sermon preached? Why?