Life Group Questions
1. Give an example of a time when your faith was encouraged by someone else's faith walk?
2. Gospel community is intentional, a priority, and not rudimentary. Which of these resonated the most you? Why?
3. List some common enemies of gospel community? (What keeps you from having real powerful gospel community?)
4. We said Sunday that sometimes people feel one of two ways about community. I'm NOT NEEDED or I DON'T NEED ANYONE. Which or these lies are you more likely to fall into?
5. Read 1 Corin. 12:12 again. How are you part of the body? How can you be a valuable part of your community?
6. Which of the "one anothers" of scripture is most helpful to you personally? (love, honor, instruct, serve, forgive, devoted to, encourage, pray for, build up, teach, confess sins to, submit to, bear with, be patient with, accept, have concern for, motivate, comfort, meet with, and be kind to)