TALK IT OVER
1. Have you ever tried to use something without knowing what it was or how to use it? How did that work out?
2. When you were a kid, how do you think you would have described your purpose?
3. Has your idea of your life’s purpose ever clashed with God’s idea? What effect did that have on your life?
4. Read Psalm 57:2. What do you think about God fulfilling His purpose in you? Is anything about that exciting or surprising or scary?
5. How has God gifted you? How could you serve others with those gifts?
6. Have you ever known someone who really trusted God’s purpose for their life? What sort of impact did this trust have on their life and the lives of others?
7. What are some ways God might be calling you to serve others during this time?
Start praying. Be bold and pray with power.
Father, Your knowledge is perfect. You know us inside and out. We can trust that, no matter what we face in life, You will equip us to accomplish Your purpose. Help us to trust You more and more each day, and to glorify You and serve others with the gifts You’ve given us. In Jesus’ name, amen.
Start doing. Commit to a step and live it out this week.
Ask God how He might want you to serve others this week. Then follow His lead.