Life Group Questions
1. What are some things in life that you can't explain but yet you can't deny (i.e. how a cell phone works, how a 747 flies, etc.)?
2. Why is it we believe in some things without understanding everything about them, but with other things we feel like we need a complete explanation?
3. Discuss the miracle in John 9 as a group. What are the different responses from the people in the story? What does this say about their belief?
4. On a scale of 1-10, where 1 is “all talk,” and 10 is “all walk,” how much do you live in and out the gospel?
5. Read John 9:18-23. How did the man’s parents respond when asked how this miracle happened? Why did they respond this way? Do you see similarities in the way Christians live today? Please explain?
6. Where does your Belief in Jesus land: don’t know Him, know Him but not well, or know Him intimately and serve Him wholeheartedly?
7. How can you “Live in and out the gospel” in your marriage? Parenting? Work? Financially?
8. What are some ways Impact Church can corporately “Live in and out the gospel”?