Life Group Questions
1. Name a situation when you felt your life was “out of alignment”? How did you recognize it and what did you do to bring it back into alignment?
2. Define the purpose of the church in one sentence.
3. Take a look at Matt 5:13-16 again. What stands out to you the most in this passage?
4. What does it mean to be “salt and light” to the culture? Can you do it alone? What happens if believer collectively aren’t salt and light? (What’s at stake?)
5. Read Rev 3:15-16 again. What was the offense of the church in Laodicea?
6. Does the vision statement of Impact “be a CHURCH that TAKES the Gospel to OUR city” resonate with you? How would you explain this statement to someone?
7. Why are: LIFE GROUPS, Women’s and Men’s Ministry, COVENANT PARTNERSHIP, and 101 LABS important to the development of the believer?
8. Which of these opportunities interests you the most in “taking the Gospel to our city”?
Serve Days (twice a year church wide serving day)
Partnerships (Anderson Elementary, 514 Revolution, Buddy Walk)
Impact Shells (Personal evangelism small step)
Do you have another idea?
9. Share with your group the "next step" you took?