"God's perspective on my life not only settles me down in my purpose, but lifts up my heart in praise."
GOD'S REVELATION (139:1-18)
Four aspects of God's hand in our lives:
1) His Handiwork in making you (13-16)
"The fingerprints of God are seen all over you!"
2) His Handbook of all the details about your life (1-6)
3) His Heart in being with you wherever you are (7-12)
"God being everywhere is a comfort to the believer, but it's also convicting to the sinner."
"God sees clearly when I can't. My night will become light when He is with me."
4) His High Thoughts toward you (17-18)
"While the world thinks the worst of you, God thinks the best FOR you."
MY RESPONSE: (139:19-24)
1) Humility before Him (v.6)
2) Praise lifted up to Him (v.14)
3) Aligning my heart with Him (v.19-24)