These are some questions to ask yourself to help you evaluate whether you are meek and pliable with the Lord:
1. Is there someone God has laid on your heart to witness to, but you haven’t witnessed to that person?
2. Has God given us an impulse to serve in a specific capacity, but we have refused?
3. Has God laid something on our heart that He wants us to give?
4. Has God laid someone on our heart with whom we need to apologize to and to reconcile?
5. Has God been telling us that there’s a wrong relationship in our life that we need to break off?
6. Has God called us into missions or full-time Christian service?