Wisdom about submission:
1. Submission is not a submission until you are asked to do what you don't want to do.
2. Submission is not a position of weakness, it is a position of strength. It takes two equals to submit. You can only submit because you are a mature person.
3. Submission is not slavery. It's not someone controlling your will. It's your will submitting to the will of God. Knowing God will honor you.
4. To be in authority you must be submitted to authority.
5. If you want to reach the goal, become a great leader. Great leaders are great followers.