Acts 21:1-36 (903 / 1728) Determining God’s Will
I) God ________________ our lives.
A) God guided Paul’s ______________________ to go to Jerusalem.
B) God communicates his will to us ________________ through . . .
1) The _________: Everything we do should align with God’s word.
2) _______________: God can directly guide our thoughts.
What is God calling you to do?
II) God can speak to us through other ________________. We need to be careful because they can be wrong.
A) Paul’s friends had the right ______________, but they made the wrong conclusion.
1) The Spirit told them Paul would ________________.
2) They didn’t want Paul be harmed so they __________________ this meant he should not go.
3) The Spirit of God told Paul that he must go to Jerusalem even though he would suffer.
B) Wise people are willing to admit that they might be _________.
III) Following God's will often requires ________ and sacrifice
A) Paul’s _____________________ was a part of God’s plan.
1) God may call us to take risks and __________________ things to accomplish his plan.
2) Paul did everything he could to ________________ his potential suffering.
B) Paul’s story should ______________ us of Jesus’ suffering.
1) Paul was _____________ accused just like Jesus.
2) The religious leaders turned the __________ against Paul as they did Jesus.
3) Paul and Jesus both stood before a _______________ official.
4) God used Jesus’s suffering to bring us ____________________.
C) God can use our suffering for his ____________.