You’ve been here long enough. You can’t stay here. You have to move on.
If we aren’t careful…we can be just like this.
- We want to go back to “normal” I wonder if what we want to go back to…is what was comfortable to us?
TRUTHS ABOUT COMFORT:
THINGS THAT ARE COMFORTABLE TO US AREN’T ALWAYS GOOD FOR US
- Comfort foods - Comfort clothes - Comfort chair - Comfort friends - Comfort routines
- CHAOS SEEMS COMFORTABLE WHEN YOU’VE BEEN IN IT LONG ENOUGH
- COMFORT WILL KILL YOUR GROWTH
- If something doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you - Craig Groeschel
- COMFORT IS THE ENEMY OF FAITH
- Comfort pushes us away from God. - Discomfort should push us closer to God.