SEVEN RULES OF HIGHLY WORRIED PEOPLE
By Dr. Robert Leahy, The Worry Cure
1) If something bad could happen, if you could simply imagine it, then it’s your responsibility to worry about it.
2) Don’t accept uncertainty, you need to know for sure.
3) Treat all your negative thoughts as if they are really true.
4) Anything bad that could happen is a reflection of who you are as a person.
5) Failure is unacceptable.
6) Get rid of any negative feelings immediately.
7) Treat everything like an emergency.