Questions to ponder:
1. Why is it important for a church and its individual ministries to have a working "Mission Statement"?
2. Why must leaders be good recruiters?
3. Consider the following leadership duties:
• Maintaining a working Mission Statement
• Creating working job descriptions for team members
• Growing personally and as a team/ministry
• Reviewing the effectiveness of your ministry
• Allowing/addressing feedback from your team
• Expressing appreciation to your team
• Recruiting new team members
» Which ones are most important? Why?
» Which ones are you good at?
» Which ones are you neglecting/overlooking?
» What can you do to address these areas?