RUNNING PARTNER QUESTIONS
(1) What is one of the most inspiring movies you've seen?
(2) Describe a time when you faced uncertainty, fear, or may have lost hope.
(3) Even if we do have a way out, or we can move forward, why does it still "feel" like there is no way out or it seems hopeless?
(4) While David was being chased down by the king who was trying to kill him, he wrote these Psalms. As you read them, what is the hope that David found and what hope can that bring us as well? Psalm 10:14 & 17-18; Psalm 17:13-14; Psalm 27:1-3.
(5) Read the following verses. As you read, make a list of how God can bring you hope, strength, comfort, or courage. Joshua 1:9, Proverbs 3:5-6, Isaiah 40:31, Isaiah 41:10, Matthew 11:29, John 3:16, Philippians 4:6-7, 1 Peter 5:7.
(6) How can you let others help you and be there for you when you face fear and uncertainty? Do you have some one like this in your life?
(7) How can you be more aware of others to learn what they feel surrounded by and how they struggle? How can you let God work through you to bring hope to others?