Running Partner Questions
1. Do you have any recurring dreams? What are they?
2. What was one of your biggest dreams growing up (or even now)?
3. "we need to have a big dream and to dream big but it has to be the right dream". What do you think that means?
4. God created us to dream big dreams, but He needs to be at the center. What do you think that might look like?
5. Read Genesis 15:3-6. What did God do with Abraham's dreams? What might he be able to do with yours? What does our response need to be?
6. Think about your dreams. Then ask these questions: what's driving your dream? Is it others centered? Is Jesus at the center of that dream?
7. Read Romans 12:1-2 GNT. can you sacrifice your dream for God's dream?