RUNNING PARTNER QUESTIONS
1) What’s the best movie you’ve seen recently?
2) With great power comes great responsibility. How do you see that playing out with our relationship with God and His power at work in & through our lives?
3) Read 2 Timothy 1:7-10. In verse 9 it talks about living a holy life? What do you think of when you hear the word “holy”?
4)) Pursing holiness means being set apart for God. Reread 2 Timothy 1:7-10. How is Paul encouraging Timothy to be set apart?
5) Holiness isn’t about doing some religious things. It’s about being dedicated to God in such a way that it shapes who we’re becoming. How do you think God is shaping your life?
6) For further study, read the following verses on holiness: 1 Peter 1:6, 2 Corinthians 7:1, Psalms 139:23-24, Romans 12:1-2, Philippians 2;14-16. You can also do a longer study in Romans. Read chapters 3-8 and note how Paul makes reference to God’s power, our responsibility and how we should pursue holiness. You can also read through our Core Essential for helpful tips, readings, prayers, and resources to help you be open to God’s power to work in & through you.