Small Group Discussion Questions
1. Why is Rom. 8:28 for Christians only?
2. What is the difference between my understanding of “good” and what God calls “good?”
3. If we were created in the first place to be like Jesus, why do we, after our conversion, struggle with our purpose?
4. What is my relationship to what God is doing in my circumstances? Do I understand that He is in them?
5. Define “all things.”
6. We know of the greatness of Joseph, Job, and Peter. Would I be willing to go through what they did for the same results?