• Be willing to have addition through subtraction: Sometimes addition through subtraction ends up in multiplication.
Burden versus being Burdened
A. Burdened: Relationships or Commitments
• Feel extremely non-motivated.
• Major trepidation leading up to relationship or commitment.
• Drained, tired and energy depleted. 1 hour feels like 3 hours.
• Can be toxic over long haul.
B. Healthy-burden: Relationships or Commitments
• Generally excited and motivated.
• Need a little kick start to get going.
• Minor trepidation especially if busy.
• Feel energized, excited, edified and encouraged.
• Energy high at, during and after.
C. Extremely Healthy-burden: Relationships or Commitments
• Highly excited and very motivated.
• No trepidation you’re ready to go.
• Energy is elevated.
• In your wheel house.