1. What are some good causes that men can give themselves to?
2. How do men let good causes distract them from the best cause to which they can give their lives to?
2. Why do good causes and evil causes that men give themselves to don't satisfy men's need for significance?
3. What results in the life of man that gives himself to evil causes or good causes as opposed to his true cause?
4. What are you living for as man? Has what you are living for produce the significance you so desperate desire? Why or why not? What do you need to do as a result?
5. How does the Gospel restore manhood and give significance to men? What should you do as a result?