What Voice of Truth Do You Listen To?
· Do we listen to world’s truth or God’s truth?
· God’s truth speaks to the practical matters of our life
1. Marriage – a man and a woman for a lifetime (Genesis 2:24)
2. Parenting – raising your children (Proverbs 22:6, 22:15, 13:24, 29:15)
3. Sexual intimacy is for marriage (1 Thessalonians 4:3)
· This is the battle for the mind, what truth are we going to listen to?
The Consequences of not Listening to God’s Truth
· Turning away from God’s truth will always bring devastation (Galatians 6:7)
· Turning away from truth will lead to more bad decisions
Jesus Is Always Willing to Provide Redemption & Pardon
· As long as we have breath, we can find hope in Jesus
· Our God is a God of forgiveness
· Our God is a God of redemption
· Redemption does not mean there are no scars, but the scars tell a story of hope and truth
· What voice of truth are you listening to today?