RUNNING PARTNER QUESTIONS
1) How would you explain the pace of your life? A walk? A job? A sprint?
2) Have you ever heard this saying - “So busy living a life that we forgot to make a life”. What do you think that means and how have you seen people live like that?
3) How can all the activities of life, social media & comparisons influence how we see ourselves?
4) Read Genesis 28:10-22.Have you ever felt like Jacob in verses16and17? Has there been a time when you felt like God showed up in the middle of nowhere and amazed you?
5) How can we take steps to hear more from God and so He can influence how we see ourselves?
6) For further application, mark in
7) Check out the reading plans in the Bible App/Bible.com for some guidance as you spend time with God. Herehttps://www.bible.com/reading-plans/1856-struggles