RUNNING PARTNER QUESTIONS
1) How is your social media presence? Non-existent or a internet star? Do you ever post “selfies”? How do you feel about your selfie pictures?
2) Do you ever find yourself feeling like the grass is greener on the other side of the fence? As you see other people’s posts online, does it leave you feeling subpar? How can that bring out unhealthy aspects in our lives?
3) Read Luke 9:25. How have you seen this verse play out in people’s lives?
4) Read Gen. 32:22-30. Jacob literally wrestles with God. How have you figuratively wrestled with trying to find God or as you try to find your best life in a relationship with Him?
5) God gives Jacob a new name and a new identity. What do you think it would be like to see yourself through God’s eyes?
6) What are some steps we can take to see yourself, others and life through God’s eyes. For more insight check out the look beyond yourself resources on the core essential page (http://thejourneycc.com/core-essentials)
7) For further study, read the following verses and look for insight on who we can see life through God’s eyes: Matthew 20:16-26. Luke 5:1-32.