The Power of Your Testimony
· Your testimony is your personal story of Jesus grace in your life
· Your testimony is especially effective with your Oikos
· Your testimony of a changed life is hard to argue against
· You don’t have to know deep theology or have all the answers to share your testimony
· You can use your testimony to introduce the gospel or to specifically share the gospel message
Important Pieces of Your Testimony
· It is YOUR story – it doesn’t have to fancy or intense
· “Before I knew Jesus” – what was the need?
· “Then I met Jesus” – How did you come to faith?
· “Now my life is different, better” – What difference has Jesus made in your life?
Sharing Your Testimony – You Can Do It!
· Every believer has a testimony
· Your testimony is one of your most effective tools in bringing others to Jesus (Mark 5:19-20)
· Work at being able to share your testimony well
· Pray for opportunities to share it and then share it!