Attributes of God
God Is Omniscient
God is infinite in knowledge.
1. God knows all things actually existing.
This is different than saying:
• God can know anything that He wants to know.
• There is nothing God cannot learn if He puts His mind to it.
• God can recall anything He wants, when He wants to.
"To say that God is omniscient is to say that He possesses perfect knowledge and therefore has no need to learn. But it is more: it is to say that God has never learned and cannot learn.”
• Things others do not know