LifeGroup Discussion Questions:
1) As you reflect on your Mother, what is one lesson she taught you, which you hold to this day?
2) Do you ever get in a rut with prayer? How do you get out of it?
3) Read John 14:15-20 & Romans 8:14-15, 26-27, 31-34. How do these passages inform your understanding of the Trinity, and God’s multi-faceted ministry for us? What other passages come to mind?
4) How does knowing that the Holy Spirit & Jesus pray for you comfort or strengthen you when it is too difficult to pray?
5) In what ways have you grown in your own prayer life (share a method or model that has been helpful)? In what ways do you want to keep growing?
6) Do you have a favorite Psalm or prayer that you use to stimulate your prayer life (i.e. Psalm 23, 62, 63, 150, etc, The Lord’s Prayer)?
7) Practice praying as a group by inviting each person to pray a one or two sentence prayer. Some members may want some time to prepare. Allow a few minutes of reflection to find a meaningful Scripture or to write down your own personal prayer.