1. Imagine that you're the boy from this story. What would you have done with your sack lunch?
2. The 5,000 are those who have followed Jesus to the place of feeding and healing. What does this look like today? Why might you be tempted to stay here rather than move closer to Jesus?
3. When is the last time you acknowledged the fact that what you have has been given to you by God? Take a moment and talk about a few things in your life that you are thankful that God has given you.
4. What is something in your life that you are holding on too tightly to; something that you need to surrender to God?
5. What could your life and ministry look like if you gave whatever that thing is back to God?