TALK IT OVER
1. Have you felt like complaining about anything recently? If so, what?
2. What’s something you’re grateful for right now?
3. How often do you find yourself complaining? How do you think complaining or negative thinking affects you?
4. Pastor Scott talked about several benefits of gratitude. Have you ever personally experienced any of those benefits? What kind of difference did gratitude make in your life?
5. Read Philippians 4:4-7. How would your life be different if your heart and mind were always guarded by God’s peace?
6. How can you start practicing gratitude this week?
7. What are some ways you can share your gratefulness with others?
Start praying. Be bold and pray with power.
Father, thank You for all the ways in which You bless us and support us. In good times and hard times, we pray that You’ll remind us of the work You’re doing in our lives. Give us the thankful hearts we need to express the gratitude You deserve.
In Jesus’ name, amen.
Start doing. Commit to a step and live it out this week.
Consider the ways God has been at work in your life. Then take time to thank God and worship Him for all He’s done.
Invite someone to experience Crossroads online any day of the week: