Sermon Discussion Questions:
Take some time to discuss the following questions with your family or friends. Don’t just hear God’s Word today but apply it to your life.
1. What fruit has God produced in your life over the past sixth months? How about since you first began following Jesus?
2. What steps do you take to “abide in Christ?” How are you struggling to “abide in Christ?”
3. What steps have you taken to make praying for our next pastor and search committee a priority?
4. How do we obtain a deeper understanding of Jesus’ Love? How has experiencing Jesus’ love led you to obeying Christ more?
5. Which of the these “final things” do you need to ask God to help you grow in? What steps do you need to take so that you can grow?