How deep do you want to take your group/study? Choose from these suggestions to lead your discussion:
- What's your prayer life like right now? Hit-and-miss? Thriving? Non-existent?
- How would life be different if you were confident that God cares about you?
- Talk about a time you prayed for something and God answered your prayer.
- Talk about a time you prayed hard for something, but you felt it wasn't answered the way you wanted it.
- Share a time when you saw God's glory and faithfulness.
- What's a personal weakness you have that God has used to show his strength?
- Tell about a time when your faith was tested. How did you get through it? How did God show up in that situation?
- Do you really believe God truly cares about you? Why or why not?
- Tell about a time when you were in a weak place in your life and you needed to call on God. Why did you go to God instead of trying to get through it on your own?