Worship Gathering - In Transit #1
Primary text: Job
Sometimes we find ourselves in the "in between" place, no longer where we want to be and not sure what to do going forward. These times can be very difficult. We want to go back but it just doesn't seem to be an option. What do we do? Thankfully God's Word shares a lot about this. And so we are diving into a new sermon series called In Transit. The first week we will look at the life of Job. See you Sunday at 10:30am.
Elements of the Service:
1. Local Care Offering
1. What is one thing that stood out to you from this week’s message?
2. Why is Job a difficult book to read?
3. How do you handle suffering in life?
4. How can you help someone who is going through a time of asking God why they are suffering?
5. What are ways you can cultivate your relationship with God so when suffering happens your faith will remain strong?
6. What might God be asking us to do about this area of our lives?
7. How can we encourage and pray for each other in this?