1. As a child, did you find it hard to wait for Christmas? What did you do to help the time go by faster?
2. Read Luke 1:5-25. What is something that is interesting about this story to you?
3. How do you think Zechariah and Elizabeth were feeling before the Angel told them they would have a child?
4. Take a minute and talk about the quote, “Live in such a way that if someone said something bad about you, no one would believe it.”
5. Do you know anyone who had to endure hardship for a long period of time and they still remained faithful to God? What happened?
6. Was there at time in your life when you felt like you were waiting on God for something? Did you wonder if God was listening or still active in your life? Why or why not?
7. What comes to mind when you think of the phrase, “Even though God is silent it doesn’t mean He is not working.” How have you seen this true in your life?
8. In what ways does this story remind us that God still cares? How can we use this story to help us during the Christmas Season and beyond?