Questions for Life Groups:
1. What song lyrics best describe your life before becoming a Christ-follower? How has your life changed since becoming a Christ-follower?
2. What initially drew you to Christ and inspired you to commit yourself to serve the Lord?
3. In the portion of scripture titled “Mary’s Song” (Luke 1:46-56), what phrase stands out the most to you? How did Mary look beyond her present circumstances in order to embrace God’s promise? What can we learn from Mary?
4. In reading “Mary’s Song,” what to you appreciate about Mary that perhaps you did fully realize before?
5. In the message Pastor Jim said: “When we don’t understand what God has planned, we must hold firm to His hand!” Identify an example where you had to trust God when you didn’t understand fully what was happening in your life. How did you live out your faith during that time of uncertainty?
6. What is a promise from God you are holding on to in faith right now? How does it influence your prayers?