1. Can you think of a time when you had no idea where your life was headed? When was
it, and what did that feel like?
2. Our culture shapes us with a desire to accomplish, achieve, and leave a footprint in the
world. Do you feel this pressure in your life now? In what ways is this healthy? Unhealthy?
3. Read Exodus 31:1-11. Have you ever heard this story before? What sticks out to you?
4. God gave Bezalel a big opportunity, but first God gave him talents. What can we learn
5. Our talents are the skills, spiritual gifts, abilities, personality traits, and defining
experiences that God has uniquely given us. What are some of your talents?
6. Read 1 Peter 4:10-11. What is the goal of using our gifts? What are some alternate
goals people use their gifts for?
7. Rather than waiting for our big opportunity to be used by God, we should see that God
wants to use us now through our talents. What are some ways you’re already using your
talents to serve others? What are some ways you could begin to use